About Camellia Inn
The Camellia Inn, a Healdsburg Bed and Breakfast, is a peaceful place for your next visit to California’s wine country. Set in the quiet charm of Healdsburg, this Sonoma County inn features an eclectic blend of antique furnishing. You’ll spend your days experiencing the beauty of Sonoma County, from wine tasting to hiking and golfing, you can relax comfortably when you return to the inn. Stroll the grounds and admire the 50 varieties of camellia plants that give the inn its name. Enjoy the villa-style swimming pool, or retire to your room to relax. Breakfast each morning is a seasonal selection of farmers market fresh egg dishes, fruits and bounty from the same earth that thrilled famed horticulturist Luther Burbank and still inspires Sonoma County winemakers.
VISIT CAMELLIA INN
- Walk two short blocks to Healdsburg Plaza with 35 wineries, boutique shopping, plus Michelin rated restaurants
- Full breakfast each morning, early evening wine to enjoy in your room, common areas or beside the swimming pool
- Complimentary pass to all Wilson Artisan Wineries for wine tastings
- Complimentary off-street parking, swimming pool, & free Wifi
- Personalized concierge service for insider tips, reservations, tours and tasting
While you’re dreaming and planning your visit, or anytime during your stay – they’d love to help you enjoy all the area has to offer. Whether you’ve been to the area many times or its your first time, they want to make it the best experience yet. Healdsburg and Sonoma County have so much to offer and they look forward to sharing it with you!