Healdsburg, California is a beautiful and peaceful destination that offers plenty of wellness activities for visitors. Here are some ideas for wellness activities in Healdsburg:
- Yoga: Take a yoga class at one of the many studios in Healdsburg, or check what hotels have yoga classes for guests.
- Spa: Treat yourself to a day at a spa, such as the Spa Hotel Healdsburg, The Spa at Hotel Les Mars or Spa Montage Healdsburg.
- Hiking: Go for a hike at one of the many nearby trails, such as the Fitch Mountain Trail or the Healdsburg Ridge Open Space Preserve.
- Wine tasting: Enjoy a wine tasting experience at one of the many vineyards in the area. Sip on delicious wines while taking in the beautiful views.
- Meditation: Attend a meditation class or practice meditation on your own at a peaceful spot like the Healdsburg Plaza or the Russian River.
- Cycling: Rent a bike and explore the beautiful countryside around Healdsburg. There are many great cycling routes in the area.
- Farmer’s markets: Visit one of the local farmer’s markets, such as the Healdsburg Farmers’ Market or the Windsor Farmers Market, and enjoy fresh and healthy produce.
- Cooking classes: Take a cooking class at a local restaurant or culinary school and learn to cook healthy and delicious meals.
- Art and culture: Visit the Healdsburg Center for the Arts or the Healdsburg Museum and Historical Society to experience art and culture in the area.
- Mindfulness: Practice mindfulness by taking a stroll through one of the many beautiful parks in Healdsburg, such as the Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach or the Healdsburg Community Park.
4.22.23 Happy B-Earth Day Little Saint! Event info.
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | Rise + Shine Yoga x Climate Action Healdsburg with Shannan Donovan. Click “get tickets” button at top of page to go to Eventbrite.
8:00 AM – 2:30 PM | Little Saint Brunch + Little Saint Farm Stand on the Patio
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM | Live DJ Paz Gajardo Spinning Music Outside
1:00 PM – 6:00 PM | Ami Ami Wine Patio Pop-Up Tasting
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM | Live at Little Saint Skyway Man
Click “get tickets” button at top of page to go to Eventbrite.
All Day | Little Saint Wine “We Want Your Cork” ReCORK Program
4.21.23 – 4.23.23 Earth Week Nature Hike at Jordan Winery. Event info.
Celebrate Earth Week with a Sonoma hiking excursion, featuring mountain views, wildlife, vineyards, pollinator sanctuaries and a wine pairing lunch.
Healdsburg Plaza Park – (Matheson Street and Healdsburg Avenue) Turf and park benches, gazebo, focal point of the downtown area: festivals, music; one acre.
Healdsburg Veteran’s Memorial Beach – This Regional Park offers a wide beach on the Russian River, with lifeguards on duty every day of the week from 4th of July through Labor Day weekend. The park is open from sunrise to sunset, with lifeguards on duty from 11am – 8pm. A large lawn area offers over 20 picnic areas with BBQ’s, and there are restroom and shower facilities available. No alcohol is allowed in the park. Dogs are allowed on the lawn and parking lot areas only, and must be on 6′ leash. Day use parking fees are $7 per car. Early arrival on the weekends in encouraged, as the parking lot usually fills up by mid-day. Weekday parking is generally readily available.
Railroad Park– (Front Street) Enjoy the scenery of the river; picnic tables and benches; one acre.
Badger Park – (Off of Heron Drive) Playing fields, senior activity area, tot-lot playground, park benches & picnic tables, pathway along riparian habitat adjacent to Community Garden. Enclosed dog park with water and shade.
Barbieri Brothers Park – 325 Bridle Path. Play equipment for the active group between tots and teens, half-court basketball court, an acre of lawn, and a walking path.
Byron Gibbs Park – 1520 Prentice Drive. Neighborhood playground; turf, play equipment, picnic tables, restrooms; two and one-half acres.
Carson Warner Memorial Skate Park – 15070 Grove Street. Skateboards, in-line skating, (there is no adult supervision at the park).
Skatepark is open 7 days a week.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Standard Time
8 a.m. to 7p.m. Daylight Savings Time
Helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads strictly enforced.
Fines for non-compliance.
Community Swimming Pool – 360 Monte Vista Avenue. Two pools; 60’ x 92’ public swim, and 20’ x 30’ tiny tot pool. Info – 431-1109, Office – 431-3613 or 431-3617
Giorgi Park – (540 University Street) Play equipment ages 2-15, two lighted tennis courts, parking area, restrooms, and picnic tables; three acres.