Love is in the air, and what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with a romantic getaway to the charming town of Healdsburg! This February, we invite you to whisk away your loved one for an unforgettable escape filled with love, relaxation, and delightful experiences.
Retreat to the enchanting town of Healdsburg, where romance, wine, and mustard blooms create the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day getaway. Indulge in our curated hotel and dinner packages designed to make your weekend truly special.
Romantic Hotel Packages
Enjoy a romantic getaway weekend hosted by Wilson Winery and the Grape Leaf Inn. This exclusive package will include a winemaker dinner hosted by Diane Wilson and Wilson Winery, two nights at our boutique Inn and more!
Celebrate your romance at Hotel Healdsburg with Sonoma Sparkling Wine, Chocolates and Fresh Flowers upon arrival. Enjoy a luxurious Premier Guestroom complete with our house made artisan chocolates and fresh flowers from Dragon Fly Farms and Sonoma Sparkling wine to ensure a wonderful beginning to your evening in Healdsburg.
Add a touch of enchantment to your weekend getaway with the Isabelle’s Romance Package at River Belle Inn. This package includes a wonderful bottle of local sparkling wine upon check-in, a bouquet of a dozen roses, wine tasting for two at a local winery, a sweet treat provided by a local bakery, and more!
Special Valentine’s Day Menu’s
As you plan your escape filled with love, relaxation, and delightful experiences, indulge in the culinary delights offered by our exquisite Valentine’s Day dinner menus. Choose from a variety of options designed to make your evening truly special:
- Tasting Menu for Two at Hazel Hill – Savor an intimate Valentine’s celebration at Hazel Hill in wine country from February 10 to 13 and 15 to 18.
- Valentine’s Day at Dry Creek Kitchen – The culinary team behind Dry Creek Kitchen is offering a seasonal five-course tasting menu throughout Valentine’s weekend, Feb. 11-14.
- Valentine’s Day At Goodnight’s Prime Steak + Spirits – Indulge in a sumptuous Valentine’s Day experience at Goodnight’s on February 14, 2024. Chef David Lawrence presents a seven-course tasting menu for $145 per person, with an optional $55 wine pairing.
- Valentine’s Day Menu at The Matheson – Experience a divine Valentine’s Day dining experience with a six-course menu featuring highlights such as Fumé de Amour Smoked Salmon, L’Amour de la Mer Dungeness Crab Cannoli, and a decadent Wagyu Filet Mignon. Enhance your evening with optional add-ons, including a supplemental course and a carefully curated Valentine’s Day Wine Pairing.
- Valentine’s Day at the Second Story in Little Saint – Celebrate Valentine’s Day at The Second Story at Little Saint on February 14, 2024, with a $150.00 per person tasting menu featuring sweet surprises and new creations, accompanied by a live vinyl DJ set from the dynamic couple, DJ Paz and Gabriel, curated to make your heart skip a beat.
- 5 Course Valentine’s Day Couples Menu at Chalkboard – priced at $200 per couple, featuring delights such as Caviar Cannoli, Three Cheese Focused Bites, shared options like Prawn and Tropical Fruit, and a choice of main courses, all complemented by optional Valentine’s wine pairings
- Valentine’s Day at Valette – Chefs Dustin Valette & Derek Mattern have created an extraordinary 5 Course Tasting Menu. Also available is a special sixth course, a one half Roasted Maine Lobster.
View this post on Instagram
As you explore the town, don’t miss the newly budding mustard flowers that add an extra touch of magic to Healdsburg’s landscape during this romantic season. For a truly enchanting experience, consider visiting romantic spots such as the Healdsburg Plaza, a charming park surrounded by boutiques and cafes, or the scenic Alexander Valley, where you can stroll through many wineries and vineyards with a glass of wine in hand. Plan your stay in Healdsburg today!